Console UT discussions

Discussions about UT99
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Console UT discussions

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Thought about starting a discussion about the console versions here. Soo...
-Anyone has a DC or PS2 UT?
-Was DM-Megaplex ever remade to PC?
-Is there anything I can add to this download list?:
http://my.opera.com/Unreal-Tournament/b ... t103823432
Cronoloop
Skilled

Re: Console UT discussions

Post by Cronoloop »

About the DM-Megaplex, I think it is in the Inoxx Rocket Arena pack. Just download a conversion RA to DM, it should be there (named Inoxx-1 or another number).
Nice link you got there, thanks for sharing.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike

Post by UnrealGGecko »

@link: thanks but I'll need to update it a bit later (I'm still testing the originalPS2maps thingy). Seems there are a few maps having the same name in both packs, so I'll have to write which ones to keep etc.
@Megaplex: I actually found it in some other RA map (RA-TheHits), which also had a davidm map I haven't seen before. I'll recheck that ra to dm pack cuz eigher I deleted megaplex accidently or didn't find it in the pack. Thanks for the info.
Cronoloop
Skilled

Post by Cronoloop »

GEx wrote:@link: thanks but I'll need to update it a bit later (I'm still testing the originalPS2maps thingy). Seems there are a few maps having the same name in both packs, so I'll have to write which ones to keep etc.
@Megaplex: I actually found it in some other RA map (RA-TheHits), which also had a davidm map I haven't seen before. I'll recheck that ra to dm pack cuz eigher I deleted megaplex accidently or didn't find it in the pack. Thanks for the info.
Sure it's there, look at this http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Rocket_ ... s#RA-Inoxx

I downloaded the pack, well, it's the first time I played CTF-Sepulchre and the other ones from the console: I remember years ago these maps were unfindable. Looks a bit empty and poor, but it's great to have them :thuup:
UnrealGGecko
Godlike

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Seems I did have megaplex (it was named dm-inoxx2). I have terrible memory :P