Discussions about UT99
ASLY

What Happened

Post by ASLY »

Any idea how cap this guy? :D

[youtube]btjhO2Bpirw[/youtube]

lol Im now confused...
0:47 This player in the left/right side and unequivocal where comes the EFC
But the other player going to the other side so the EFC is going in this side and if you see 1:33 the guy is come with the flag (?)
Now look back to 0:47 - If you stop the video you can see an other female skin in the left side... Now check again 1:33
If the covering player with female skin boost the EFC in the TURN where he comes and bunny hopping, it's possible to cap...
BUT The female skin player can't going fast so the player who using the female robot skin in 1:33 should see the female skin player who covering
Interesting because I can't hear shot sound when the female robot skin player going in this side
So thats really interesting now \0/
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Re: What Happened

Post by Spectra »

Nothing New.

This also happened with me also. Yes at 0.47, the author of that video must be much far away from the server. I.e its physical distance could be much nd that's y he could be having some packetloss.

I was playing in a server with 150 ping CTF server in Face map. Where I saw when the match ends the EFC goes on moving beyond thats bcauz I could be having some packetloss nd that's y the server fails to send equal amount of data to me.

While in case of the EFC he will see himself very near to the flag. Even if u complete the match u
will also urself near the flag nd while others will see that u r still moving when u touch the flag.

Hope u got it.