Chages from 7 years ago version:
- Pretty stained glass decoration (hand drawn. Carved some skylights to add them)
- EFX added to all zones
- Merged some zones
- High resolution lightmap
- Slight changes to map's geometry
- Rebuilt the tourches. The stock map's tourches were made with ugly deintersect brush, which creates extra triangles and vertexes.
Changes specific for UT version:
- No support for alpha blend. Texture converted to DXT1 and full translucent, including the black outlines
What I couldn't do:
- I'd like to have stained glass projecting colored shadows. But the projector doesn't care about BSP occlusion, making the decal go through walls and floors. It's also impossible to have the decal fuzzier farther away and sharper closer to the source, unless I do the decal texture fuzzier mylsef.
Oudated versions removed