- Posts: 8881
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Standard version forces all bots to Red, all humans to Blue.
Question: Does there exist a version of HumansVsBots where you can choose which team the bots are on?
- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm
You may adapt that thing to make it work on default bots, but you'll need to handle how the game controls the bot count, and fix bot names as it kicks a bot so said name is available again.
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm
- Personal rank: I am quite rank.
- Location: MrLoathsome fell out of the world!
Not sure offhand if you can adjust the team selection or not, but I know
it can be configured for 2 bots for each human player.