Nali Weapons 3 Fire Corona Effect

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Aldebaran
Masterful

Nali Weapons 3 Fire Corona Effect

Post by Aldebaran »

I tested Nali Weapons 3 now long time on my private server and I think its a great alternative for standard weapons.

But there was something why I got not the same feeling as with standard weapons. I think now I have found the reason: the corona effect when firing is too big and intensive - specially with W.R.E., BoltRife and SuperBoltRifle - when you firing, so you can't see often where the opponent moves to. It is harder to hit the moving opponent for example in CTF. Perhaps it was intended from the developer because Nali Weapons makes more damage in my mind so there should be a compensation for that. Anyway my question: is there an adjustment for that in the config files for decreasing or turning off the corona effect? I searched in the manuals but found nothing...

The Multimissile Launcher also takes much room in the corner of the screen why seeing the running opponent is not always easy. It would be nice if this weapon would be smaller :-)

A less important question I have is about the Freezer: in small maps I have sometimes the problem that frozen players stands in my way, so I have to destroy them first to come forth. I can configure the time how long they are standing there but its always a maximum of time which I can't decrease. I would like the frozen players to be melt sooner or immediately after death...
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Nali Weapons 3 Fire Corona Effect

Post by papercoffee »

This guy knows everything about NW3 http://www.moddb.com/members/feralidragon
Or this guy knows as much as the other guy https://forums.unrealtournament.com/mem ... ab=aboutme
You should ask both of them ... :mrgreen:

Don't hit me... I just try to help :ironic:
Aldebaran
Masterful

Re: Nali Weapons 3 Fire Corona Effect

Post by Aldebaran »

:mrgreen: Yes, I saw him in this forum already so my hope is that he will read my post. If he won't I will contact him perhaps directly.