[Question] where is the biorifle in the 1on1-mappack's Dm-1on1-DrPrest

Discussions about everything else
Ubir4
Adept

[Question] where is the biorifle in the 1on1-mappack's Dm-1on1-DrPrest

Post by Ubir4 »

where is the biorifle in the 1on1-mappack's Dm-1on1-DrPrest map?

https://unrealarchive.org/mappacks/unre ... 0c883.html

I see the ammo but I didn't find the gun.
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: [Question] where is the biorifle in the 1on1-mappack's Dm-1on1-DrPrest

Post by OjitroC »

Ubir4 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:00 am where is the biorifle in the 1on1-mappack's Dm-1on1-DrPrest map?

Must have forgotten to put it in :noidea Checking in the Editor, there is no biorifle but, as you say, there is the ammo. If you play this map offline, you could always put the biorifle in or remove/swap the ammo?
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Wouldnt be the first time... Check DM-Phobos, pulse ammo in the map, but no pulse gun :facepalm:
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

OjitroC wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:18 am
Ubir4 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:00 am where is the biorifle in the 1on1-mappack's Dm-1on1-DrPrest map?

Must have forgotten to put it in :noidea Checking in the Editor, there is no biorifle but, as you say, there is the ammo. If you play this map offline, you could always put the biorifle in or remove/swap the ammo?
Okz.
UnrealGGecko wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:31 am Wouldnt be the first time... Check DM-Phobos, pulse ammo in the map, but no pulse gun :facepalm:
This one at Phobos I only noticed today, it's true...
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Interesting. Yes, I love that map pack. :tu:
And yes...Stuffswapper is your friend. I am using it a lot these days. The combinations are endless. :mrgreen:
Edit: What is more interesting is that when I play, even if there is no gun in the map, I would still pick the ammo, just cause I love picking up stuff. :lol2:
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Uh, I wasn't playing Phobos too much.... but right now I think it will have PulseGun because this looks doable probably fixing other problems concerning this map which StuffSwapper will never fix :tongue: .
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

sektor2111 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:26 am Uh, I wasn't playing Phobos too much.... but right now I think it will have PulseGun because this looks doable probably fixing other problems concerning this map which StuffSwapper will never fix :tongue: .
Indeed but then StuffSwapper wasn't intended to fix maps. It has its benefits, apart from being able to play with a wide variety of weapons, in that one can use it to play maps with no weapons in or without armour in, all without having to edit a map :P
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Yep, map won't need editing but connected stuff can be edited and then... it works different.
Right now I see what goofing are having paths over there, it's why sometimes I could see bots heading somewhere into air wanting to reach to a goal but always failing... From now on those clumsy moves are history... I'll take a look at DrPest, I'm curious what's there...