Update on Real Life

Discussions about everything else
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

This is an update on my real life situation. I am not asking for money here no matter how Cue might spin it. And I certainly don't wanna see this thread removed just because someone comes in and starts posting screenshots of him reporting the situation to the police.

This time i called the police myself because the landlord claimed suddenly i owed him more and it wasn't just what I thought it was, he pulled out of his ass that we agreed that i'd pay him another 5000 czk by sunday. We never agreed such a thing and his phone was not sending any sms messages until now when they repaired the problem on his phone. We were ready to go to post office and he calls and sends messages and comes when he knows we're going somewhere. This is indimidation. He was agressive at the door almost knocking the glass out.

He claims I owe him about 10 500. Under no calculation that's true. I called the police and after a lot of convincing they came but in this region they are lazy and they didn't do a thing. They should arrest him for making threats. I already know he destroyed my old phone on purpose and he stole the last receipts. I told them no payment until he gives back receipts but he still made threats behind their backs.

See? Government is useless when it comes to protecting someone like me. Its basically free for all from now on. So I'm supposed to call the police but I am going in front of him to crash his motion sensor bulbs that he told me to install in hallways which is a living space and not just the front, which I never agreed to and I find disturbance. This will be my little comeuppance against him destroying my phone, an infromation completely ignored by the police. And I am going to pour it over his head and if he touches me with just a little finger, I am going to snap that finger. They were all warned and they didn't listen. Thus this is the logical conclusion. The end. I will not be messed with and threatened to be thrown into the cold after the difficulty we had to make ends meet. Capishto?

I am only fair. And I can only go so far. He's not to touch me or knock on me. Failure in doing so will result to him either taken by police or if he attempts violence, by breaking his fingers one by one!

EDIT: So you see..things like "go to the government" will not help, I've already been there and I'm consistently treated like a trash and like I don't matter. But when someone complains about me despite not having any evidence to their claims suddenly its being treated with the most accute and I'm being arrested right away. A little unfair wouldn't you say? just picked out because of who I am and what I stand for. the law obviously doesn't apply to me unless its to punish me
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 9893
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by EvilGrins »

1. Is there some reason you didn't add this to the other thread? I mean, you're talking about the same thing.

2. What's "czk"?

3. Hope your situation improves.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
User avatar
Delacroix
Adept
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Delacroix »

EvilGrins wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:32 am 2. What's "czk"?
CZK - Czech Crown, the currency in that particular country.
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

EvilGrins wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:32 am 1. Is there some reason you didn't add this to the other thread? I mean, you're talking about the same thing.

2. What's "czk"?

3. Hope your situation improves.
The other thread got deleted because of Luke coming there and I didn't see the rest of it even.

Even though we had agreed with Shade it would stay but would be at least "censored" spoilered and maybe few images removed. But someone didn't see that and removed the whole thread instead.

But thanks.

This landlord is such a pothead that he sometimes doesn't know what day it is. And I uncovered more dirt on him in the meantime by talking to other people. We're not the first he screwed over completely. He exploited a pair of lesbians before he had those ukrainians that trashed his place...
OwYeaW
Experienced
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by OwYeaW »

Why rent his property if he treats you like that. Just get out and find something better.
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

OwYeaW wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:37 am Why rent his property if he treats you like that. Just get out and find something better.
Long story and if I'm going to explain Gecko is going to give me warning for "spreading drama" and invent some stuff again like in that bumped JJ thread.
I simply can't find anything else around that doesn't have other problems. He calmed down for now though after i paid off the rest of the last month's dept plus a little of this but we are workinhg on trying to negotiate the prize down. However in the meantime I have another problem and I had to give most of my food money to the rent already and I can't print any new letters due to toner having ran out all the while I'm put on a time pressure to respond to official letters. Just fun really. All this and more is why I can't just simply get out and move out now, too much is in here in the first place.
User avatar
TankBeef
Masterful
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:56 am

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by TankBeef »

OwYeaW wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:37 am Why rent his property if he treats you like that. Just get out and find something better.
Yeah, well...things in life are easier said than done. Move out. Leave the country. Get a job. Change career. Find a girlfriend. Get divorced. Leave that abusive relationship. In writing, everything is better. It is tough. :noidea
Anyway...before this gets locked...again...Leo, wondering if you at least have family. Or is the UT community the only family you have.
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I can't really speak of family. I only knew my mother's side but I eventually found out that the family relations are way more complex and that I was most likely switched at birth anyways. But then I started to be over-focused on my past and origin, which I never got a clear explanation on anyways and for a long time became fixated on it and being who I was or is still maybe now less important to me than it was ...t I'm sorry I just lost the thread now, as in I was told by zeur that maybe its less important to me than appeasing people around me and living a "social" life however limited, than to be who I really am. And yet some people see it the opposite.

I'm glad that there's at least someone here who understands stuff is easier in words than in practice and not everyone has the same connections the same securities.

But to get back to family. I'm more than a black sheep now on my mom's side especially after a lot of stuff came to the surface they were quick to disown me largely. Because of who I am currently.

I have nobody but zeur, my mom (who is often very psychotic and who supports me less and less now) and well...i'm losing my grandmother's support too especially after her surgery. Zeur's mother dropped conversation after I wished her happy birthday and is not interested in even covering for health care costs let alone anything else. I'm just fucking losing on all grounds and I had a phone call asking someone if they got my letter personally and instead she implied she called the police because I sound suspicious and won't open the letter. I suppose I'll just be framed as a terrorist at the end of the day who knows...this is just a regular day in my life is it not?

Of course now through the weekend I'll end up starving. But I'm sure a lot of people won't want to hear it or won't care. But I saw this coming, but no zeur pushed me into paying the owner another 5k and now we have nothing.

But I can't blame him because obviously I'm just a drama king and full of negatuvut w/e
OwYeaW
Experienced
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by OwYeaW »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:53 am
OwYeaW wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:37 am Why rent his property if he treats you like that. Just get out and find something better.
Long story and if I'm going to explain Gecko is going to give me warning for "spreading drama" and invent some stuff again like in that bumped JJ thread.
I simply can't find anything else around that doesn't have other problems. He calmed down for now though after i paid off the rest of the last month's dept plus a little of this but we are workinhg on trying to negotiate the prize down. However in the meantime I have another problem and I had to give most of my food money to the rent already and I can't print any new letters due to toner having ran out all the while I'm put on a time pressure to respond to official letters. Just fun really. All this and more is why I can't just simply get out and move out now, too much is in here in the first place.
I'm reading problems, no solutions. You should start to focus on creating solutions to your problems.

Make a plan. Where is your plan?

If you don't want to be in the place you are in now, start making a plan to get out of there.
To get out your probably need more money than you currently have. So you should get more money.
You most certainly have skills that have value, which you can use to generate income. You are on a gaming forum, probably not the best place to spend your time on right now.
If you have access to the internet, which I suppose, and have a computer, you should definitely be looking for opportunities online.

Also you say you got a lot of stuff at your place, you could go and sell stuff, which is probably the quickest way to get money.
Those objects, furniture, or whatever you never use anyways, are of no value compared to your time and well being.
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I lost all the furniture and family posessions when I got thrown out during the pandemic early 2021 due to the owner not paying hypothecary anymore (which was illegal in other states but not here) and I'm literally supposed to be on a disability pension that was halted and I'm blacklisted by the government in many places. Online stuff also won't work especially now the other laptop is gone so I'm stuck on a barebones old laptop running openbsd that belongs to zeur.

Again this is all easier in writing now. It doesn't apply to me.

I have nothing of value and now I'm broken altogether. They stole everything/sold everything out and were illegaly handling the storage via a shady firm. Which was somehow possible, but they faked documents too and my mom went into psychotic episodes that made it impossible to fight it legally too.

I also can't use any websites that use/require javascript etcetera etcetera.

EDIT: The thing was also...it was handed to a shady company called fox# productions something the storage stuff and went several regions away from us. They gave my mom a blank cd and tricked her even in front of police. The paper was not court approved with signature and the police were stupid to check that as it looked ok on the first glance. But it was filed on her name as she was the main renter there and she refused to do a thing and had psychotic hysterical episodes whenever I tried to make her. It ended up with a scene that lead to us being thrown out from my grandmother's flat with help of my uncle who owned her flat and who denied us future access officially so we ended up living in a forest for time being at that time...

We also lost our tent as it was donated to somebody else as also it was difficult for us to carry/transport as a secondary reason.

Speaking of donating, when my partner, zeur, got some family money back in 2017 or so he used a chunk of it to help a syrian refugee out who was just attacked and had his money stolen by thugs so he could get to his destination in germany. Nobody else wanted to help this guy that got stuck. But its not like we aren't generous whenever we can. And yet this kind of stuff ended up happening to us.

EDIT: Also we don't have a fridge or washing machine anymore, just want to point that out. We are already living below standard of normal people and now it all ends up crashing anyways. So really...its easy to be behind keyboard judging someone with ultimate justice without even seeing the person you talk to.

edit2: I remembered the company had number 23 in the name *has a flashback with kill bill music to the number 23 2013 thread on beyondunreal*, oh shit now it's also the year 2023...number 23 all over again - yes this is meant to be funny, an attempt to lighten the mood a little. I know it probably falls flat. Still strange things do happen sometimes.
User avatar
TankBeef
Masterful
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:56 am

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by TankBeef »

OwYeaW wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:00 am I'm reading problems, no solutions. You should start to focus on creating solutions to your problems.

Make a plan. Where is your plan?

If you don't want to be in the place you are in now, start making a plan to get out of there.
The last thing someone wants when they hit rock bottom is a Tony Robbins style lecture. :wth:
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

its okay, I have gotten way worse lectures than that. That's not something that upsets me.

Besides I see it as fair. Its not fair when people call me names or lazy or whatever else that sometimes happens.
User avatar
Delacroix
Adept
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Personal rank: UMS R&D CEO

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Delacroix »

I have nothing to pester you about regarding everything else. I legit think that the way things are, there are no solutions short of someone willing to take you in and let you crash indefinitely. Not a lot of people ready to do that mind you. I was. Until I got married and therefore didn't have a house of my sole ownership that I could decide about coz I moved out of it and it got sold to cover a huge debt my mom incurred. This isn't something people are willing to hear in threads like this. We could ask ten people involved and receive nine different answers regarding whether or not your trouble with the Czech police is your fault or not. Zeur or yourself would say it most definitely isn't your fault but the police themselves will doubtlessly have a different story. And society at large will believe them because that's just how things are with positions and occupations of public trust. Plus, if reports about Polish police for instance as of late are any indication, I am wholly ready to believe that Czech blue boys are also ready to "find a law to apply when they got their dude".

However, yeah. getting you stashed away somewhere would be a first step and second would be to find out in a given state if there are any social benefits. Get you two medically examined, both for physical and psychological issues, then siphon as many benefits because of these as you possibly can. I genuinely think that in your state of health, I am talking about you both, you'd be definitely applicable for at least some of them. But to get that done, first you'd need a place to stay which you don't have and receive enough nourishment for you to be capable of thinking straight and visiting doctors first, then officials second.

I don't see any other viable plan. But these things need to be said, everyone. Leo's issues on all fronts need complex, multi-layered help and definitely not brow-beating. This isn't a man capable of professional career of any kind and health breaking down limits him more and more, further taking away the number of things he can solve.

But, Leo, please don't say to me that you cannot have Javascript websites running. You absolutely can. You just don't want to. There's a number of anonymization and blocking plugins and software encrypting stuff such as VPNs, that would leave you with websites fully functional with companies behind cookies getting the short end of the stick. It's just that you never even wanted to explore them. No, it's the net that's supposed to stop using its increasingly more frequent tech or else... what? C'mon. It's a simple program problem. Not the end of the world.
User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Not true now I'm only stuck with zeur's laptop to browse stuff and the browser doesn't even have javascript capability. So even that is out of the question. I know you have good intentions here but it just isn't the full picture.

And of course I can't "install" anything or experimenting with it. There's a lot of potential problems that zeur told me about. Besides he started replacing a lot of stuff with his own, such as the mail system and all.
Auto merged new post submitted 11 hours 1 minute later
I'm sorry I quickly fell asleep when I started to rest. I wanted to write so much more. Fact is I have to ignore most of my chronic pain, my back, my liver and often my head and mostly my tooth which are terrible and broken beyond repair/belief from all those years...

Your average city human would be rolling in pain unable to do anything. But I always push through. When I had my arm broken from shoulder on, I walked myself to the hospital despite that. Anyone else would be immobilized on the floor. Just imagine how strong I would be if I didn't have all those ailments...

Also I'm not sure if Delacroix should have started bringing any police stuff up. He talks as if he talked to those people at all. But how could he unless he was part of government himself? If not then he can't make such an educated guess. Besides they often didn't have a shred of evidence against me, just some statements some of which from people who were drunk at the time or under other dubious influences. There's a reason I don't drink apart from having been found with steatosis and cysts on liver etcetera, conditions that have never been treated so delacroix's angle with that we need to heal is correct and is on itself amendable..that's the correct word right?

Either way also if there's a chance my brain might recall something wrong then my brain just cuts off. I take my memories accurately and if they can't be there's just blank space. That's why I can easily get amnesia too especially under stress. But what I recall is usually pixel accurate.

While you take a look at your regular witness statements and you might find that when describing someone they overfocus on clothing or hair. And never notice facial features. Me and zeur have the same hair and often similar clothing so people tend to confuse us or even other similar looking people which I can say there were at least two other types like us that sometimes got confused with us too. Its really sad this happens. And its even sadder when courts ignore the fact that an attacker was described by one witness having short hair when everyone knows I didn't have short hair since 2005 or 2006 or so. The lawyer argued against it but it was completely ignored and irrelevant. I don't think that's a fair system and certain courts are worse than others. In fact its a perversion of the justice system.

But whenever I need to make a statement they want all kind of proof and this and that and I'm already seen dubious especially if they start accessing my files and see some things from the past. Even if the cops in the region are good. Which is also another matter. You might find it surprising but there are regions where the cops would lean far-right or far-left and your treatment will be acording to that. They will take their own twisted reinterpretation of the law of course each time, something that wouldn't fly in one place would fly in another.

Well...what a predicament I've got now. Its like living on a borrowed time. I wasn't in the store at all I suppose we were lucky to have had a bit of groceries backup that here in the rural world we do tend to stock up on things but it will be over past the weekend definitely and I ran out of the funding...

to make things worse I was under a barrage of abusive attacks, not on this site but somewhere else, I don't want to reveal where or what, but I had a chance of getting some money there. But there's a stalker (not luke) who created alternate accounts and claimed I am a traitor who supports Russians and should spend life time in prison and other terrible things.

Not only that but someone very dear to me who I haven't talked to for almost 5 years have been under the impression that I died since I "disappeared into a snow blizzard" and he didn't receive any messages from me since.

Except I did send messages. But they were somehow blocked. In this particular case I even suspect sabotage and that the conversation was intercepted. Also given that at the time I had a thug trying to stalk me in norway(he was from the UK though and was only visiting there, however...) that my mom foolishly asked for money and he wanted it back in like a week immediately and started to follow us around as he was at the time in norway.

that was at the time when my partner tried to get into university job and get his research approved. In the end he didn't for the sole reason of the other professors not supporting it and because they were focusing on medical computer science and not plain computer science so in the end it was denied, even though he was invited to show his papers and everything. This all collided/coincided with me being wrongfuly accused and started to be prosecuted. But the plan to go to norway was there despite that. Of course the czech government purely marked it as trying to escape, despite me leaving a contact adress somewhere that either my mom failed to give or someone else from the police side neglected to hand over. Either way I was told by the commisioner that he sees it as my mom's fault and that they wouldn't need to detain me if it wasn't for this because nobody will believe my circumstances from the courts and others.
I of course cannot trust that for 100 percent but given how my mom is and what she does even now (like yesterday telling me that she will soon not give a shit at all and that her new russian boyfriend - yes and she wants to actually marry him so he gets out of legal bind or to be sent back to russia to fight - tells her not to give a fuck about us and not give us any money past the month and that she is in her first place in life and always)...she also implied she might file a court order against zeur and if that won't work, then there are other methods, hinting at mafia again and albanians she knows etc and possible abduction. I'm not fucking making this shit up. I'm surrounded by toxic people and gangsters in practice. This is fucking insane.

And on top of that all I was also deemed "suspicious" for sending letter into own hands to a head of the complaint department of the pension office..a letter which was signature verified and had all the proceduring to make sure they won't lose that letter again, a letter in which I complain about loss of letters by their insitution and their arrangements...and so I called this person personally and she immediately threatened me and suspected there might be a danger in the letter. Like what. anthrax or a bomb? And that she'll call the police and tell them. When she repeated I was suspicious I told her that it was her who is all suspicious and told her goodbye and hung up.

So yea...I'm just blacklisted and marked as suspicious. So much for the government help system that is supposed to work and supposed to sustain people in need. But me? I'm seen as the worst offender somehow and blacklisted. While all the ukrainians get everything first and foremost, they put them in a row in front of other people because "they have priority", the police carries their luggage when they arrived and serve as their buttlers on train stations, they are all well dressed types so usually higher than middle class, but they get all the confort and have to worry for nothing. In their country they were not in immediate danger or in the war effected areas. But no. La la la.
OwYeaW
Experienced
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Re: Update on Real Life

Post by OwYeaW »

So you have been convicted of a crime?

What have you done specifically that leaded to all this?