Need help with Zencoder's bot thing...

Discussions about Coding and Scripting
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: Need help with Zencoder's bot thing...

Post by sektor2111 »

Skin issue is getting vanished using two ways:
1 - Definition of a custom carcass with a good code, and even a plus (some smoke, some worms, rats spawning for alleged dead Pawn, etc.)

2 - Using a stock adjusted and conformed NORMALLY. 98% of related Accessed None and stock goofing is gone.
Pick one...
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Disappearing skin on the Sktroop setup is still a thing, but that's not the main issue. While I've never noticed this before with the summonable type Skaarj-bots, it keeps freezing in mid-air.

Just sitting up there, until something kills or shoots it.

While debating if the map needs any embedded bots, I ideally liked it having 1 for each team or at all. May test this on other models to see if it's embedded related, though I'm hoping it's just an issue with Skaarj-bots.
Attachments
Shot0192.png
Shot0190.png
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

EvilGrins wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:31 pm Disappearing skin on the Sktroop setup is still a thing, but that's not the main issue. While I've never noticed this before with the summonable type Skaarj-bots, it keeps freezing in mid-air.

Just sitting up there, until something kills or shoots it.

While debating if the map needs any embedded bots, I ideally liked it having 1 for each team or at all. May test this on other models to see if it's embedded related, though I'm hoping it's just an issue with Skaarj-bots.
As sektor has pointed out, this is an issue to do with the code of the SkaarjBot (from OldModels I think) - see a thread where Buggie has set out a fix for it - not sure which thread but in was in a dicussion from Tempura (a search of posts from Tempura will locate the thread).