Unreal Wiki broken layout

Discussions about UT99
Barbie
Godlike

Unreal Wiki broken layout

Post by Barbie »

Regardless of using Firefox or Edge the Unreal Wiki has a broken layout. Is that only for me? If not, where to report this?
Attachments
wiki.beyondunreal.com.jpg
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
Buggie
Godlike

Re: Unreal Wiki broken layout

Post by Buggie »

Not for you. For me too.
Where report IDK.
Workaround in Firefox in menu: View - Page Styles - No styles.
fudgonaut
Adept
Personal rank: Easy Target

Post by fudgonaut »

I noticed this as well, looks like a file load.php is creating a CSS margin of negative twelve

Code: Select all

div#column-content {
    margin-left: -12.2em;
}
Looks like the issue has been reported ot https://forums.beyondunreal.com on Feb 8. Sir_Brizz appears to the admin, if someone has an account there maybe they can remind him
loveut99
Novice

Post by loveut99 »

The work-around I've been using is to press F12 to open the browser developer tools (all of the major browsers seem to use the same keybind for this now), click the element selector (the left-most tool in the tools menu bar, again, all browsers seem to put this in the same place), click anywhere on the page, then scroll up to the top of the HTML, select the div with ID "column-content", and then uncheck the CSS rule that causes the problem.

It's a bit tedious to do this for every page, but it makes things readable again:
devtools.png
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett