XServerQuery is a much-improved way of showing your server's current
information. There are new headings like "Spectators" and "Protection
Type" as well as the country of the current players. It also does more
then the same job like SecureValidate.
To show you your server's new information, you need the latest XBrowser for the UT installation. Remember: XServerQuery is for the
server, XBrowser is for the client. They work together to bring you
all this new information. Also, if you using a server viewer page
(like statistics displayed on a webpage), you need to modify it.
from 210 to 211
- fixed server will not shown, when ACE is installed and bShowProtection=true.
from 201 to 210
- added optional timestamp log.
- added config bShowTimeStamp & bShowAdvancedTimeStamp.
- fixed time check on query request.
- added config iNumSecToBlockIP.
- changed config iNumPacketsBeforLog to iNumPacketsBeforBlock !!
- fixed players country memory.
- removed querytype "NewNet".
- changed config bShowProtection is now by default "hidden".
- changed querytype "Protection" - it has now only focus to ACE.
- some small changes and cleanups.
from 200 to 201
- fixed a small bug where the server runs in a small loop and gets a timeout while receiving a unknown querytype.
from 110 to 200
- added query spam security.
- added config iMaxConnPerIPPerSec & iNumPacketsBeforLog.
- changed config bShowProtection to a multi bool.
- removed config bShowCPName.
- removed config ServerCountry.
- renamed config ServerIP to NetAddress.
- added a country memory for players and server. This will stop spamming ItC.
- added \NewNet\ as QueryType. If found, return the version. eg.: 0.9
- changed the player time: the time will now return seconds instead minutes.
- changed "RemainingTime" -> if bOverTime, return ElapsedTime.
- added log prefix.
- renamed class "UdpXServerQuery" to "XServerQuery".
- added new class "XServerUplink".
--> This does the same like SecureValidate.SVUdpServerUplink.
--> changed default MasterServerAddress from master0.gamespy.com to utmaster.epicgames.com.
--> added log prefix.
from 105 to 110
- added more info logs.
- added config bLogSpecialQuerys & bLogUnknownQuerys.
- added config ServerCountry (use it if ServerIP not set).
- fixed problem, sending players on nexgen servers befor game is started.
- fixed players time.
- added auto saving default config on first installation.
- some small changes.
from 104 to 105
- added crash-protection of Secure Validate.
- added \teams\ as QueryType to support the UT Watcher program.
- added new config "bSendMailURL" (link-support for the new XBrowser > 110).
- renamed "ServerAddress" to "ServerIP".
from 103 to 104
- fixed a bug with hidden spectators (part 2).
- fixed problems with server country.
- fixed some minor bugs.
from 102 to 103
- fixed a bug with hidden spectators (part 1).
from 101 to 102
- added querytype "RemainingTime".
- added UTPure to the protection list.
- fixed a mistake with the querytype "Protaction"/"Protection".
- fixed some minor bugs.
from 100 to 101
- added new optional config -> ServerAddress, to bypass a unknown bug if the server dont returns the real networkaddress for ITC.
I've repacked the included IpToCountry-1.6.rar
- removed file CountryFlags2.utx
- added file CountryFlags3.utx
- added file IpToCountry.ini. Feel free to change the hosts as you like.
- changed some lines in the README.txt file
- added the download link of the GeoIP.dat at the bottom of the "MasterServer v1.6/GeoIP license.txt" file
- updated the GeoIP.dat file to the latest one (2014/12/02).
The new CountryFlags3 file is upgrade compatible for all mods, they
use CountryFlags2 and where you can change it via ini file.
Mods like Nexgen must be modified..
billybill wrote:O.K dude, I'm going to keep my posts specific. Not post about XBrowser in XServerQuery and vice versa.
Notable bug in XServerQuery, it cannot process multiple requests. If I send a \info\status\ I don't get the reply I expect. It completely breaks a query for specific parameters. The bug has been present since before the latest version. I assumed you had left the project and people would slowly stop using it. The importance is evident when you try using "UT PHP Server Query by Almar Joling"
Please use a search engine on the quoted text, then query a regular server followed by a server running XServerQuery. I'd also recommend splitting \XServerQuery\ into it's own parameter similar to \player_info\, UTPG additions. Please retain the original \info\, \status\ and make yours like the two I named
It must be specific parameters don't work. Like the numplayers parameter. I'm going to leave it a few days until I have all my source codes available. Feel free to check this one, as I disagree that the bug was already there. I believe it started with XSQ
This is just an U file having ZERO Information. In two years "downloading-guys" won't know what does it do this package into his/her machine, they will need to search through forum where this file was shared and why.
You should provide more information when you adjust something, otherwise over time everyone will only start guessing what does this file do.