Almost forgot INTRODUCTIONS!!!

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
NemesisNeS
Experienced
Personal rank: GOD, not Godlike

Almost forgot INTRODUCTIONS!!!

Post by NemesisNeS »

Sup beautiful people, name is Nemesis NeS, better known from the old days as just NeS or NeSone (two words, i.e., NeS One), Mzre or J0K3R(ah the good ol' days of... well that is a story not worth sharing at the moment). I helped run private servers and hosted a majority of lan parties back in the day, but then a ton of crazy stuff happened and well, I'm back to just reliving the classics (i.e., Unreal, Unreal Tournament, System Shock 2, Red Faction and Halo when I'm bored to tears :minigun1: Yeah as you can tell I love FPS games quite a lot).

Currently I am working on creating my own game via Unreal Engine (for my more 3d-ish titles) and Godot with Python for my 2d quick games that will hopefully please someone who just wishes to kill time on their mobile device or P.C. I do have some experience with being a moderator on various games from public to private server and forums. Learning UE is a great challenge for me since I never fully utilized its full potential back then. But now that I have some time and have grown a bit in patients, I know that I can develop something and be pleased at my work, as long as consumers are happy. So far I do have a crappy space shooter that was made with Python on github (p.m. me for the link; it includes a work in progress solitaire game :loool: )

Besides gaming, I enjoy anime, music (mostly anything from Cradle of Filth and Einjerer) hot women and every now and then a good movie after a hard day of coding and gaming.

Happy gaming ladies and germs. :rock:
Feeling the urge to kill people who put up links with advertisements....
:instagib2:
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Re: Almost forgot INTRODUCTIONS!!!

Post by esnesi »

Welcome and goodluck on creating your own UE based game!
Would love to see some screenshots once it's finished etc!
NemesisNeS
Experienced

Post by NemesisNeS »

Will do and thanks for the welcome!
Ubir4
Adept

Post by Ubir4 »

Yeah! welcome back to the world of Unreal. I also love Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Red Faction and Halo
NemesisNeS
Experienced

Post by NemesisNeS »

Yeah, needed some Unreal in my life, I still have copies of 2k3 and 2k4. I tried the pre-alpha online version of UT by Epic.... it's alright, but there is so much more they could do. Prime example leave it to the modding community and Epic can do all the sever end stuff. Just my humble opinion. After playing that I decided it was time to revisit the classic UT. The only one that will always work and not kill bandwidth and space.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Oh, so you're the guy who joined my UT LJ community.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
NemesisNeS
Experienced

Post by NemesisNeS »

EvilGrins wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:34 am Oh, so you're the guy who joined my UT LJ community.
Yup that's me! :tu:
NemesisNeS
Experienced

Post by NemesisNeS »

This getting old shit is getting old, so I forgot to inform you guys about my GitHub link if anyone is interested in a crappy solitaire game that comes with a clone of asteroids that I have been tinkering with for a while and a couple of other things that are all work in progress. IF anyone is interested in checking it out, or would like to help out pm me and I'll give you the link. Don't need a bazillion people forking my junk lol. Anyway, most of the work is done with Python, as for the asteroids clone, make sure you have arcade for Python installed. For all other stuff, PyGame must be installed. Will also be posting up a variant of another space shooter and possibly a top down shooter in the near future.