Hello, my name is Rev!

Introduce yourself! (Please NOT only your Name or Clan!)
Rev1138
Personal rank: The Sci-fi Guy

Hello, my name is Rev!

Post by Rev1138 »

I actually go by many names, but as a short nickname, you can call me Rev. I'm a United States citizen, born and raised in Texas but currently live in Iowa. Type-1 Diabetic and...many other problems. There's some details I won't share due to personal reasons, but I've played UT99 as far back as....well 1999. Yeah, I was 8-9 when I was introduced to the game (I was born in 1990). My mom's work also often had LAN parties in the early 2000's so I would kick their butt in good 'ol UT. Never had a clan. Back then, I was CloneWarrior (whenever I was allowed in on those games) and rocked whatever Boba Fett model/skin was available at the time (wonder if that's still around? Haha. I joke, but I bet I can find it myself.)

I meant to make a profile on these boards many moons ago because UT is my jam and with recent news of Unreal, yeah not really going into that...

I've read the rules, so I will make sure to follow them to the best of my ability. Uhm... I'm interested in modding, but mostly skinning to start off with. I mod several other games at the moment, but I've never gone "backwards" before. I've never worked on an Unreal Engine game before either. I would say my ability to learn is okay once I get the hang of it and watch step-by-step instructions like on YouTube or something. I do ever so enjoy the franchise a whole bunch and wish to keep it alive with you lot. I ramble a lot. I'm sorry.
f7r
Experienced

Re: Hello, my name is Rev!

Post by f7r »

Hello!
Rev1138 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:43 am <...> Boba Fett model/skin was available at the time (wonder if that's still around? Haha. I joke, but I bet I can find it myself.)
https://unrealarchive.org/models/unreal ... af455.html
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Welcome aboard!!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Did you bring cookies?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Rev1138
Personal rank: The Sci-fi Guy

Post by Rev1138 »

EvilGrins wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:35 pm Did you bring cookies?
Well, I was supposed to accept cookies upon entering the board, so I guess I did!
papercoffee wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:39 pm Welcome aboard!!
Thank ye, kindly!
f7r wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:22 pm Hello!
Rev1138 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:43 am <...> Boba Fett model/skin was available at the time (wonder if that's still around? Haha. I joke, but I bet I can find it myself.)
https://unrealarchive.org/models/unreal ... af455.html
Appreciate it! It's just like the days of old! :D
UnrealGGecko wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:36 pm Welcome welcome :)
Thank you, glad to be here!