King Leonidas (300) Voice Pack for UT99 v1.0

Search and find cool Voicepacks, Sounds and Music or show us your own ones!
Pinguin
Novice
Personal rank: Voice Pack Penguin

King Leonidas (300) Voice Pack for UT99 v1.0

Post by Pinguin »

Release Date: July 12, 2012

DESCRIPTION
After 5 months I have no luck which my new UT99 voice pack is next, well nevermind about that, here comes my newest voice pack for the classic UT game came out. King Leonidas, a visionary Greek hero-king of Sparta from the 2007 violent epic action film 300, played by Scottish actor Gerard Butler. Sergeant Todd invented this voice pack first, as a conclusion, this guy is a part of Serverpack for UT2004 made by the author himself and automatically permitted to convert this guy (as seen on the ReadMe file). This voice pack has the whole base in Orders, Others and Taunts (except the Name sounds which I afaik cannot find). I'll keeping the original texts in the Orders and Others section because I don't want to make a full quotes excluding my other VPs because it shows you up on how what a teammate or bot is telling you. You'll get a fantastic fragging surprise when this guy says it all (a very good taunt quotings). The sounds are NTSC audio format with 8-bit, 22 kHz mono .WAV files.

Contents:
9 Acknowledgments
0 Names
5 Friendly Fires
7 Orders
32 Other/Miscellaneous
32 Taunts

COMMENTS
No comments straight, but I'm new here at the UT99 community, so hope you enjoy this voice pack. ;)
Aside from that, check my other VPs for UT99 (dead link) if you don't mind, there are few of them. :)

INSTALLATION
1. Place the .U and .INT files in your UnrealTournament\System directory.
2. Under the Voices drop-down menu, select "King Leonidas v1.0". Available for male characters only.

Server administrators may put this VP on their servers if they'd like. To enable the voice pack for online play:
Open the UnrealTournament.ini file and add the following line below under the heading [Engine.GameEngine].

Code: Select all

ServerPackages=KingLeonidas99VP
CREDITS
* Sergeant Todd for creating this voice pack I converted, the original is a part of the Serverpack for UT2004, and publically allowing to use King Leonidas as a base to build additional pack in his ReadMe file.
* The folks at GoldWave for making awesome audio editing software.

HOMEPAGE
privatetux.tuxandroid93.net/ut99andut3voices (dead)
Main PTA Page: privatetux.tuxandroid93.net (dead)

DOWNLOAD
King Leonidas Voice Pack v1.0 on Unreal Archive (thanks Shrimp)
Last edited by Pinguin on Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:34 am, edited 21 times in total.
Formerly Tux Android & Private Tux (UT2K4). Currently on hiatus. Doing making some new voice packs in unforeseeable future.

Tip me on Ko-fi (new!)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: King Leonidas (300) Voice Pack for UT99 v1.0

Post by Feralidragon »

Nice. :D
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Wow very well made presentation :tu:
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

I think someone should now feel obligated to make a Spartan themed map with a bottomless pit of death on it...

...so we can impact hammer people in while the voicepack screams "This is SPARTA!"
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

@Grins impact-hammer is for girls.
Kick them in !
(My favourite way of dealing with campers. A swift kick in the back-side)
AliveTillFragged
Average
Personal rank: Semi-Noob Mapper

Post by AliveTillFragged »

EvilGrins wrote:I think someone should now feel obligated to make a Spartan themed map with a bottomless pit of death on it...

...so we can impact hammer people in while the voicepack screams "This is SPARTA!"
YEAH! Or maybe the Hot Gates?? ... well, that'd be a lot of Terrain-building :( :(
Anyway this voicepack is JUST what i''d been searching for! :tu: :gj: yeahoo!!!
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

EvilGrins wrote:I think someone should now feel obligated to make a Spartan themed map with a bottomless pit of death on it...
Indeed now you've said it, you are now obliged to do so. You've had enough practice with other peoples maps, so maybe it's about time to turn from tweaking and editing, to authoring :tu:
There's loads of pre-fabs available, so you can avoid the complex brush building, and you know which site to get the best help.
If you use ChaosUT, and you can have swords and kick people :rock:
Pinguin
Novice
Personal rank: Voice Pack Penguin

Post by Pinguin »

Thanks for the good comments guys and feedback also. I've included mirrors of this VP at the first post. Glad you guys like it! :D
Formerly Tux Android & Private Tux (UT2K4). Currently on hiatus. Doing making some new voice packs in unforeseeable future.

Tip me on Ko-fi (new!)