Monster Hunt 613

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Neon_Knight
Adept

Re: Monster Hunt 613

Post by Neon_Knight »

Yay!!!
OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

It's not very important but on a few occasions now I have noticed this error in the log

Code: Select all

Error: MonsterHuntRules Transient.MonsterHuntRules2 (Function MonsterHunt.MonsterHuntRules.SaveConfigs:001A) Accessed null class context 'GameClass'
It happens (playing locally in 469c Release) when I stop playing a MH map, go to the Start Practice Session menu, change the gametype to DM and choose a DM map to play.

In the log the Error message is between the loading of the DM map and its dependencies and the unloading of all the stuff to do with the MH Map (which is followed by bringing the DM map up for play and loading the mutators).

No practical or observable consequence of the Error but just thought I would mention it.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

MonsterHunt version 613 - MonsterHunt.MonsterWayPoint no longer contains TriggerActor1, 2, 3 and 4 with the consequence that maps made using versions of MH that do contain these actors do not work with MH v613.

See this thread for a bit more info viewtopic.php?t=15844