Jazz Jackrabbit is in Unreal engine games - and other JJR projects

Discussions about everything else
gamerz31w
Average

Re: Jazz Jackrabbit is in Unreal engine games - and other JJR projects

Post by gamerz31w »

Had anyone at least considered unofficial patches for Unreal Development Kit? I cannot even install Direct & Play NET.Framework 3.1. I was trying to run UDK game editor build for Jaz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I have no fucking clue, I don't have any people around who are still playing with UDK and I don't fucking care anymore!

There was a guy on another site you're active with that was collecting some udk leaks and what not though so maybe ask him....

Why do I bother responding even when I have existential problems IRL and my partner being so ill now and nobody wants to help...
gamerz31w
Average

Post by gamerz31w »

Well I also had existentional crisis(comparing myself to King Sisyphous)meaning of life in nutshell. Well you don’t have to respond if you don’t want to. Someone else can.
https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=20100
https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19887
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php ... 3/page-245
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php ... 75/page-73
Sometimes I think ancient,mythical jewish God(Yahwe)is talking like pirate especially in english language translation.
Sometimes I wish I could time travel to the past,present and future. But is it really impossible?
I could tell Epic Games founder and CEO Tim Sweeney to focus rather on Jazz Jackrabbit sometimes rather than Unreal/Tournament/Championship videogame series industry also for instance as an example Fortnite. So maybe there would be no DMCA,NDA,copyrights infringement objections from lawsuits. It’s not just only about lack of free,spare. It’s also about being unable to earn some money for life to survive.
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php ... rce.39180/
Do I look like someone suffering with PTSD,Dementia,Sclerosis,Amnesia,Alzheimer,ADHD,OCD,Asperger,Neurotic,Parkinson?
Should I blame LEOTCK,myself,Epic Games,CCP,People Can Fly,Tencent that Yrex and Delacroix don’t want to respond to me and talk?
I guess both former Universal/Disney and Epic Games mascots became niche cartoony videogame genres. I mean Oswald the Rabbit and Jazz Jackrabbit including Sega mascot Sonic the Hedgehog. Supaplex,Jill of the Jungle,Commander Keen also seems to be forgotten,Turrican,Zool,Lotus speaking of Amiga era. Duke Nukem,Rayman,Tonic Trouble,Rocket Robot on the Wheels,Sly Cooper.
Neon_Knight
Adept

Post by Neon_Knight »

OldUnreal U1v227/UTv469 Localization Project coordinator/spanish language maintainer - Unreal Wiki
ProTip 1: anybody using the phrase "I'm a True Fan and You're Not!" is an obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical, elitist, narcissist douchebag.
ProTip 2: anybody who uses the "Royal We" when making a demand wants to pass their own opinion as everyone else's.
ProTip 3: Only the people that do nothing but criticize don't make mistakes. Do things. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And screw those who do nothing but throw poison and criticize.
ProTip 4: If the Duke Nukem Forever fiasco wasn't enough of a lesson, perfectionism leads to nothing positive. Don't be afraid of releasing a buggy product. Even the most polished product has its flaws.
TankBeef
Masterful

Post by TankBeef »

Look!!! :wth:
We all have our IRL, our issues. I have mine as well. I owe UT part of me not going insane. There, I said it.
But that does not give the right to be some drama queen topic derailer. Come on, this is a UT99 focused forum. Let's try to bring topics that are relevant to this game. At least mainly.
fudgonaut
Adept
Personal rank: Easy Target

Post by fudgonaut »

metaphor.jpg
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Neon_Knight wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:22 pm Image
Image Image
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Ok and now everyone is taking a stepp back...
What are you all doing here?
Is this the mature behavior we do expect from our members?

srsly stop poking into a wasp hive.
ppsm914
Novice

Post by ppsm914 »

It seems I found some interesting video of some other guy.

Admins and mods will decide what to do with it next to keep or remove it. It’s up to them to decide.
So called JJ3DUT.
Jazz Jackrabbit 3D a’la Unreal Tournament. I would even more leaks.
Forum|User
Experienced

Post by Forum|User »

Downloadlink for the model?
Que
Inhuman
Personal rank: ...

Post by Que »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:46 am I have no fucking clue, I don't have any people around who are still playing with UDK and I don't fucking care anymore!

There was a guy on another site you're active with that was collecting some udk leaks and what not though so maybe ask him....

Why do I bother responding even when I have existential problems IRL and my partner being so ill now and nobody wants to help...
sorry mate but this shit is getting depressing.. perhaps take these problems to another forum where help maybe provided.. this is a ut99 forum
not a gofundme site.

whats the job seeking situation looking like? looking?.. cause constantly begging for handouts from others who are also financially strapped is NOT the solution to YOUR Problems.

get out there and find work (beg if you have too) step 1
failing that .. get onto a benefit in your country... surely there is HELP from your government.

but please its time to quit asking HERE for handouts and such.

:wth:
*Join our Discord Here.*
Our mods - MVX , SSB , SmartWFL , UTCmds , BotCommands , Smart Stats , join/leave announcer , NoSmoke , UTLogin , BrightSkins , Server Tran…
*Our Servers
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Que wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:00 pm
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:46 am I have no fucking clue, I don't have any people around who are still playing with UDK and I don't fucking care anymore!

sorry mate but this shit is getting depressing.. perhaps take these problems to another forum where help maybe provided.. this is a ut99 forum
not a gofundme site.

whats the job seeking situation looking like? looking?.. cause constantly begging for handouts from others who are also financially strapped is NOT the solution to YOUR Problems.

get out there and find work (beg if you have too) step 1
failing that .. get onto a benefit in your country... surely there is HELP from your government.

but please its time to quit asking HERE for handouts and such.

:wth:
And why did you have to come to this thread when the other one disappeared? The government will not help me. I was able to pay what I had to, but now I will just die. Its easy for you to say this but I was offended by what you said because you simply don't understand how complex this is. I don't believe in governments anymore after what I had to endure and they nicely stuck me in this hole.

I don't want to live anymore under any more threats under nothing at all. I'd rather just die right now. It was helpful to post here until the derailment. Someone personally helped me because of it.

But you cannot and will not judge me. I will leave here for good then.

Its over now. No more threats from landlords, government, my mom. Nobody. All can go screw themselves and let me die.

Just keep pointing your fingers at each other forever but without my presence anymore.

They think that when one of them rejects me then I must have done something wrong so they increase the pressure on me further and then the pressure increases and increases and its not for me. I can't stand this toddler shit. Who needs government? Not me. You do because you're bunch of immature toddlers that can't live without rules and laws.
luke11685

Post by luke11685 »

Since LEOTCK told me that his laptop was broken he will be unable to fix Jazz Jackrabbit 3D(at least especially these days,nowadays,for instance,as an example there are some videogame/computer game tech demo leaks) model lowpoly animations for helicopter. He's also unable to play online multiplayer. He won't be even able to port unofficial,fanmade port to iOS(iPhone,iPad). So finishing Jazz 3 gonna take for a while. I still would love at least seeing his own vision of Tubelectric. I never saw him drawing his own level map of at least concept arts,sketches,drafts,doodles. So probably I figured out why religious,political issues of LEOTCK is right here.
Yeah some sort of help is needed. Probably Victor Albert Delacroix vision more details might look like this that would game mod for Unreal Gold(Patch 227j)and Unreal Tournament GOTY(Patch 469c).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9yzp5uiy ... 2.unr/file
Leo(T.C.K.)
Inhuman

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

luke11685 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:19 pm Since LEOTCK told me that his laptop was broken he will be unable to fix Jazz Jackrabbit 3D(at least especially these days,nowadays,for instance,as an example there are some videogame/computer game tech demo leaks) model lowpoly animations for helicopter. He's also unable to play online multiplayer. He won't be even able to port unofficial,fanmade port to iOS(iPhone,iPad). So finishing Jazz 3 gonna take for a while. I still would love at least seeing his own vision of Tubelectric. I never saw him drawing his own level map of at least concept arts,sketches,drafts,doodles. So probably I figured out why religious,political issues of LEOTCK is right here.
Yeah some sort of help is needed. Probably Victor Albert Delacroix vision more details might look like this that would game mod for Unreal Gold(Patch 227j)and Unreal Tournament GOTY(Patch 469c).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9yzp5uiy ... 2.unr/file
dude I never said I would port any stuff to ios or whatever.
the helicopter ears yes but the only intact animation you provided was the somersault one but i'll still see what I can do. (he in the end exported stuff frame by frame so I can add that as new animations via u3dbinread or whatever, into the original .3d model)
I am not sure if I can do anything game wise with the somersault though with helicopter ears yes as its straightforward.

How is dealing with crazy ass owner and a traumatized partner "religious and political" issue?

I mean religion didn't come up at all, you can argue political since some politicians had issue with me (but not someone from parliament or w/e so someone claiming I said that the entire government or higher ups is after me is also untrue, its just the people that stay in function/power despite the higher ups getting changed and unfortunately almost nowhere in europe is a true democracy where people can freely recall anyone or vote for anyone in important daily functions) and practically "cancelled" me in daily life. But none of it was issues I directly discussed recently.
luke11685

Post by luke11685 »

The main problem with making 3D lowpoly animation model helicopter animation for Jazz Jackrabbit is that it’s it rotates around the head, not in the middle.